BIO-8-CAPSULES ARE 10% WITH COUPON CODE. CHECK YOUR EMAIL
- Leave the food out and walk away. Do not beg, plead, or add kibble to coax your pet into eating their new raw pet food. Just walk away and ignore your pet. If your pet still has not eaten after 20 minutes remove the food from their reach but make sure they see you remove it. You giveth and you taketh away. Scarcity creates value!
- Try warming up a few pieces of meat with real salted butter. Do not cook the food. It only needs to be warmed up slightly to change the temperature and the smell. Then add this warmed up food back into the rest of the raw meal. Your pet will recognize the smell of cooked food and will be interested.
- Try using the food as training treats and for game rewards.
- Put the food in a Kong and freeze it. Your pet will enjoy the challenge of working for their food.
- Don’t panic if your pet refuses to eat for an entire day or so. They are metabolically designed for a feast-or-famine lifestyle. Going without a meal, every once in a while, is no problem.
Remember to relax and keep it simple. Just by abandoning kibble, you are already doing better than 99% of other pet owners.